Monday, January 5, 2009

Frist Day!

Today was my first day of student teaching! I can't tell you how excited I am to finally be at this point in my education! I can't wait to start the actual teaching part. I am just kind of an aid for a while and they will phase me in and out of the classroom. So I will get there eventually. To tell you the truth I was a little nervous to start today but as soon as the students walked in they were all happy to see me again and all ran up to give me a hug so that made everything better. I will try to post so pictures later.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Congradulations! That is so exciting! We wish you the best of luck in your student teaching!

Ashley said...

Yea!! Im glad you had a good first day! I am so jealous that you get to student teach this semester, I wish I was! Good luck! You will do great this year!

Jamie said...

How exciting! What school are you at?

Camille Elise said...

RHONDA!!!!! I too am student teaching this semester and graduating in May. this is soo soo exciting. You better know I will be checking on your blog often to see how you're doing. I'm at Harris Elementary in Mesa...though it is a Gilbert Public school. I'm teaching 3rd grade. Also a little nervous but mostly excited to "get 'er done!!"