Saturday, September 20, 2008

Something new!


I have decided to try being a blogger! I don't know how good I will be at this but I thought that I would give it a try! So here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a little about me? I am 22 years old but soon to be 23? I am living in Flagstaff at the moment where I am attending school. I love it up here but I am also ready to be finished with class which will be at the end of this semester! Then I will return to Mesa, which is where I am originally from, to do my student teaching.

Well, that is me in a nut shell! Till next post!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

YAY! Welcome to the blogging world :o)

Geevz said...

Oooooh fun! I'm glad I found your blog!

lindsay said...

Rhonda, i am SOOOOOO glad you started a blog! Josh's mom sent me a link to Dusty and Leslie's and your nephew is sooooo cute i can barely stand it! I am so happy that you'll have your own so i can see what you are up too! Cant wait till you come home to mesa to visit! i miss ya girl!

Courtney said...

Hey Rhonda! I didn't know you had a blog! I was so excited when I saw the link on Dusty and Leslie's blog! I have one too! It is set to private though, but if you will send me a message I will send you an invite!